CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Doing things right in APRIL!!

The Newest Challenge

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Picture this.....

Ok..motivate..motivate..motivate...
Yesterday...was my first workout this week..I let 2 days lapse..ok..better than the old days..but could be better. Nothing today. I WILL GO TOMORROW.

Also, having some willpower issues. I make the kids pancakes..I eat some..mac and cheese, eat some..bake cookies with them , eat some...I am still writing it down..just making bad choices.

Working on the water...

So tired...It's been a busy week and I haven't gone to bed before 12:30 in a while. It's catching up with me. And then, I eat for the wrong reasons....

So..let's refocus and remotivate:
1. challenges:

  • being in the A.P.R.I.L. mini challenge ROCKS b/c I might have eaten worse..but I thought about Manuela and Erin and our challenge..and skipped the bad choice!

  • being in the Tigerlily walking challenge ROCKS b/c I might have skipped working out..but I want to catch up and get to the next city.

  • being in the Healthy You challenge ROCKS b/c I met all you awesome people who support me and teach me something new everyday--and I want that 15 lb badge already!


  • 2.Pictures:
    Isn't this lovely..B took it last month at Disney..nice belly and chins...


    Posted by Picasa


    Or this one..hello back and belly rolls...


    and I call this the queen of the before pics!!! at b's harry potter party in 10/07
     





    3. Visualization..Valerie was talking about visualization a few days ago.(great post!!!!!!!!!!!).I like the idea of picturing a smaller me. I played a little with some photos to help with that.I am going to ask my dad for help. He is the master at "the photoshop diet".

    Jan 2008



    A little lengthening helps.....




    Well, that is enough full disclosure for one day. I hope you are all feeling motivated and wonderful!!

    4 comments:

    Manuela said...

    For some reason I can't see the 2 middle pictures (I hate back fat--my darling baby brother refers to it as "pan drippings")

    So, let's get rid of those pan drippings. I have to admit that I think it may be easier for me because I don't have kids or a husband. I can focus on making better choices, although I would LOVE homemade mac and cheese!

    You can do it! (We can always add a few days to april, haha)

    Grumpy Chair said...

    Cute pictures (such a great smile!)

    I think you are doing super great both walking and eating right, all the while juggling your children and their after school activities.

    Grumpette LOVES pancakes and I hate when she requests those for breakfast cuz I know I'm gonna eat them with her (with butter and syrup!).

    I can skip on the mac-n-cheese and best of all, Fang Jr. now makes it for he and his little sis - so no temptation there.

    Sunflower said...

    Good for you reminding ourselves of things that help make it a bit easier, have ag ood weekend

    Pattie said...

    You are just the cutest girl, Photo-Shopped or not!

    When you feel your willpower being tested, try to remind yourself of what you really WANT most. Sometimes that can help you walk away from the pancakes. :-)