This is going to be a place for all things motivating..
A while back I saw something on Felica's blog that I just loved...It was a "fantasy" reward/wish list.
I have been compiling a photo album of my very own things that I want to wear as I reach my goal and when I reach goal.Things I'd never......... look at in the store.....wear with confidence.....look good in..Things I have...always wanted to wear..see on others and wish I looked like that...I will update this list as needed...but here's what I found so far...
Doing things right in APRIL!!
The Newest Challenge
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Posted by Susie at 10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I loved Felicia's fantasy list too.
To tuck. Gotta love that one. I think we all want to do that.
Girl, I'm feelin' ya! If the tape we hear in our heads were played outloud for the world to hear, they would know what misery the old dressing room bashing can be.
You've got the right idea, though. Hold the image what you WANT, not what you DON'T want!!
Post a Comment